Make your Kimbap more unique and special with delicious spicy pork. It’s full of fun, sweet and tasty surprise!
Ingredients (serving size: 4 each)
4 Seaweed Papers
2lbs Pork shoulder
1 cup Bulgogi Marinate Sauce
8 slices of lettuce
1 carrot (julienned)
4 pickled radish
Rice: 2 ½ cup cooked rice, 1 1/2tbsp sugar, 1/2tbsp salt, 2tbsp vinegar, 1tbsp sesame seeds, 1tbsp sesame oil
1. Marinate pork shoulder with bulgogi sauce for 20 minutes.
2. Over a medium-high pan, stir-fry julienned carrots. Put salt to taste. Set aside. Stir-fry marinated meat as well. Cook thoroughly.
3. In a mixing bowl, put cooked rice and rice ingredients to make ultimate mixture for any Kimbap.
4. On a seaweed paper, spread the rice mixture. Make sure the rice is completely cooled.
5. Lift the bottom end of the sushi mat to cover the ingredients. Roll up the seaweed to the top. Seal the Kimbap with little dabs of water.
6. Cut into bite-size pieces. Make sure you spread some sesame oil on top of Kimbap for savory taste and easier cuts.