Korea’s healthiest food, add it to your diet every day. Today it’s noodle soup!
Enjoy the spicy, pungent flavor!
Ingredients (Serving 1)
200g Fresh wheat flour noodles (kal-gook-su noodles)
10 Dried anchovies
1tsp Minced garlic
1/2 Large green onion
1/2-1tbsp Salted shrimp
2 Hot peppers
1. Bring water, kombu and dried anchovies to a boil to make a broth
2. In the meantime, chop kimchi, pepper and green onion.
3. When broth is at a full boil, take out kombu and anchovies. Put chopped kimchi and minced garlic. Remove boiling foam to make cleaner soup.
4. When kimchi is soft and cooked, add noodles. Stir to prevent the noodles stick together.
5. When noodles are almost cooked (very thin core), add chopped pepper and green onion.