Cold noodles are famous in Korea especially during summer. How about adding some more heat to it? Spicy, sour, and cold… what a perfect combo for hot days!
Ingredients(serving size: 4)
4 servings of dried noodles
2 boiled eggs (cut to halves)
2 slices of picked radish
½ cucumbers (julienned)
Sauce: ¼ minced onion, 4tbsp red pepper paste, 1tbsp sugar, 1tbsp sesame seeds, 4tbsp soy sauce, 4tbsp vinegar, 1tbsp corn syrup, 1tbsp sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste
Garnish: sesame seeds
1. In a large pot with boiling water, put dried noodles. Follow package direction.
2. When the noodles are cooked, ru cold water over it immediately. Rinsing it quickly in cold water will give you chewy and tangy noodles.
3. Drain the water and set aside. In the meanwhile, make the sauce using ingredients above.
4. In a bowl, place noodles and drizzle sauce to taste. Top with pickled radish, cucumber and egg.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds. Mix well.