Duck meat is not only found quite tasty by many, it also has many nutritional benefits. Try our tasty & healthy recipe to freshen up your spring!
1 lb. sliced smoked duck
10 ~ 20 rice wrappers
Honey mustard sauce : 5 tbsp mustard, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp honey, a pinch of salt & pepper
Topping : julienned beet, carrot, red cabbage, bell pepper, avocado, kimchi, radish sprouts, cilantro and bacon.
1. Julienne vegetable toppings thin. We used toppings above, but you can use anything you want for your spring roll! Then mix the sauce ingredient to make our sweet honey mustard sauce.
2. Once you prepared all toppings and sauce, It’s time to grill smoked duck! Start grilling them onto medium heat without oil, and finish up when both side are golden brown. Drain the meat on paper towels.
3. Fill a shallow bowl with warm water. Squeeze half a lemon onto water or use 1 tsp lemon juice. Submerge one rice paper wrapper in the water for about 10 seconds until it gets softened and pliable. Take it out to clean and dry work surface.
4. Place a few pieces of your toppings with 1 to 2 slice duck in the center. Make variation with toppings! Fold the bottom half of the wrapper over the filling, pressing down to create a seal, then fold the sides of the wrapper towards the center, tucking in the filling. Roll the entire wrapper up, just like a burrito. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and fillings.
5. Serve with the dipping sauce on the side. It's fresh, healthy and delicious! Try our recipe to freshen up your spring!