No meat, double the flavor. Your new favorite dumplings with a tangy twist, kimchi and shrimp get wrapped.
Serves: 15 each
15 ea Dumpling Wrappers
25 ea Shrimp (tail-on)
1 cup Kimchi (Aged Kimchi is preferred)
1/2 cup Garlic Chives
1/2 ea Onion
1 tbsp Mirin
1/2 Garlic, minced
1/2 Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
Salt and Pepper
1. Chop chive, onion and kimchi into small pieces. Squeeze kimchi to get kimchi juice out. Devein shrimp and mirin, salt
and pepper to taste. Chop 10ea shrimp for filing. Leave the tail for 15ea shrimp!
2. In a mixing bowl, add chopped vegetables and shrimp. Mix with minced garlic, sesame oil, oyster sauce and pepper.
3. Dip edge part of wrapper in water and fill 1tbsp of filling and one tail-on shrimp. Seal the wrapper.
You can be creative for dumpling shape!
4. Steam for 8-10 minutes. Serve with soy dipping sauce.
5. Enjoy your cute, light and delicious new style dumping!