Creamy cheesy mac meets spicy pork. You’ll never get tired of mac n cheese pork bulgogi once you learn how to cook it!
Ingredients(serving size: 4)
0.5lb thinly sliced pork
2 cups milk
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1½ cup cooked macaroni
spicy pork Bulgogi sauce: 1tbsp red pepper flakes, 2tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp mirin, 1tbsp minced garlic, 2.5tbsp gochujang, 2.5tbsp corn syrup
1. Mix all the bulgogi sauce ingredients to make perfect spicy sauce. In the meanwhile, boil macaroni to al dente. In a large mixing bowl, marinate bulgogi with the sauce. Refrigerate them for at least 20 minutes.
2. While you marinate the bulgogi in the refrigerator, let’s make mac n cheese. Put the butter in a pan over medium-low heat. When the butter is melted, put flour and stir for 1 minute. When the butter and flour got mixed thoroughly, put milk and two types of cheese. Add cooked macaroni and stir until thicken. Set aside.
3. Over a medium-high pan, stir-fry marinated bulgogi. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the meat is fully cooked and the surface is nicely browned.
4. On a serving plate, put cooked bulgogi. Drench creamy mac n cheese on top.
5. Garnish with a handful of sliced scallion. Serve right away.