Savory kimchi meets a fan fave...hotdogs! Kimchi does go with everything.
Ingredients(serving size: 2 each)
2 hot dog buns
2 hot dogs
1tsp sesame oil
Ketchup & Mustard
1. On a medium-high pan, broil scored hot dogs until cooked. When they’re done, set aside.
2. On the same pan, put butter and chopped onion. When onions turn to golden brown, add kimchi, sugar, sesame oil, ketchup, and gochujang. Stir-fry for 3 more minutes.
3. On a hot dog bun, put lettuce or green of your choice > hot dog > stir-fried kimchi.
4. Drizzle ketchup, mustard, or any of your favorite sauce.
5. Take mouthful bites immediately.