Ingredients(serving size: 2)
3cups frozen fries
1lb beef rib eye, sliced
1tbsp sesame oil
1/2cup onion, chopped
1cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/2cup bulgogi marinated sauce
Optional toppings : cilantro, sesame seeds
1. Marinate beef rib eye with bulgogi marinate sauce. You can easily find bottles at Hmart. Cover and rest them in fridge for 10-20 minutes.
2. Cut a mango in half and then cubes, put the half of mango cubes into mixer or blender, add 1tbsp honey and 3tbsp mayo, then blend them well to make our mango-mayo sauce. We will use the other half as topping, so set it aside.
3. Heat up your pan over medium high heat, grill bulgogi until it turns nice brown.
4. Wipe the pan, and add sesame oil, kimchi, vinegar and sugar. Stir-fry them until kimchi is soft and transparent.
5. Finally, heat up some oil to 350F/170C or when you put a wooden stick and see bubbles around the stick, then it's ready for frying. Fry frozen fries following direction on the package.
6. It’s time to assemble everything we prepared. Place a wax paper on a small tray and follow the steps to create your own ultimate Korean fries!
Fries- > bulgogi-> kimchi-> chopped mango-> chopped onion-> grated cheese-> cilantro-> sriracha sauce-> mango-mayo sauce-> sesame seeds.
Imagine sweet, spicy, creamy, cheesy, crispy, sour, juicy, fresh, fruity, nutty…fries. Are you ready?