Hip hip hurray for hibachi! Kimchi fried rice is always right, but this one is even exciting!
Ingredients(Serving size : 3)
6 ea. shrimp
1/2 chicken breast
3 thin cuts of pork belly
1/2 cup kimchi
3 cups cooked rice
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tbsp scallion
1tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
salt & pepper
Optional : pea, cheese, red chili peppers
1. Heat your griddle to 360°F and drizzle with cooking oil. Cut chicken breast in half horizontally and put on the griddle. Season both side with salt and pepper. Flip once and set aside on the griddle.
2. Place 3 thin cuts of pork belly and season with salt & pepper as well. When half side of pork is cooked, flip them and add shrimps on the side. Turn down the heat little bit.
3. When pork gets light brown, cut them into bite size and set aside on the griddle, then cut chicken as well, flip shrimps. Set aside them. Make sure they are not fully cooked until you add them in fried rice! Or you can keep some of meats on the heat and serve first when it’s fully cooked.
4. Place 2 cups kimchi with cooking oil or remaining oil from pork. When kimchi gets little soft, cut them in small pieces, and stir-fry it with chopped onion and scallion. Add rice onto the vegetables, stir-fry it more until everything gets combined well. Drizzle with some soy sauce and sesame oil. You can add optional ingredients such as pea, cheese and red chili peppers.
5. Pour 2 beaten eggs on the side of griddle and stir it. When eggs are cooked, combine with the rice.
6. Divide rice into 3 portions evenly, bring the meats on the griddle and add them in the each rice portion. Garnish with some red pepper or sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Kimchi fried rice is obviously delicious. But this one has even additional fun and flavor. Now you can make hibachi fried rice added kimchi with our recipe!