Craving for some spicy chicken? Satisfy your cravings instantly with this top-notch recipe.
Ingredients(serving size: 3)
Chicken wings 2lb
Salt & Pepper
Sauce: 2tsp minced hot pepper, 2tbsp sugar, 2tbsp red pepper flakes, 2tbsp minced garlic, 2tbsp mirin, 2tbsp soy sauce, 1tsp sesame oil
1. Clean the chicken wings first. In a large mixing bowl, soak them with mirin, salt, and pepper. Store in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Put all sauce ingredients in a pan. Boil for about 4 minutes on medium-low heat. Cool it down completely.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix chicken and sauce mixture. Set aside for three hours. The more you marinate, the more delicious it gets!
4. Place each wings on an oven rack. Cook for 30 minutes on 360F.
5. Serve warm. Enjoy crispy & savory wings with spicy kick!