Satisfy your pizza cravings with a healthier alternative.
Ingredients(serving size: 2)
1lb Beef rib eye, sliced
1cup Bulgogi marinate sauce
6 slices of Fresh mozzarella cheese
½ cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
2tbsp Tomato sauce
Optional: Arugula or basil
1. Marinate beef rib eye with bulgogi marinate sauce. Rest them for 10-20 minutes. Meanwhile, slice the onion, slice fresh mozzarella cheese, and slice tomato into 6 to 8 pieces.
2. Heat up your pan over medium high heat, grill bulgogi until the sauce is soaked in.
3. Place a slice of tortilla on an oven pan and spread tomato sauce thinly.
4. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Then, top with bulgogi>onion>tomato>slices of mozzarella cheese. Place the pan in the oven for 10 minutes on 390°F
5. Garnish with arugula or basil. Serve immediately. Bon appétit!