If you are an avocado lover, try this delicious and nutritious combo. Hurry your stomach is waiting.
Ingredients(serving size: 10 each)
3 cups cooked rice
Ground beef 0.6lb
1/2 Fresh avocado
¼ Seaweed paper
Salt & pepper
1. In a large bowl, Mix ground beef with mirin, salt, and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Over medium-low heat, stir-fry beef for 2 minutes. Mash them into small as much as possible while you are stir-frying.
3. In a mixing bowl, Put cooked rice, beef, sugar, and vinegar. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly. Set aside until rice is cooled down.
4. Take a scoop of rice mixture and shape into bite size balls. Make sure you flatten the top side for avocado.
5. Place 2 pieces of thinly sliced avocado on top of the rice ball. Wrap cut seaweed paper around the rice and avocado.
6. Serve them by themselves or with your favorite sauce.