Tangy, chewy, sweet and spicy…let's get started.
Ingredients(serving size: 6 each)
8 slices of bacon
24 pieces of rice cakes
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2tbsp chopped pepper
Sauce: 2tsp sugar, 1tsp soy sauce, 1tsp minced garlic, 3tbsp ketchup, 2tbsp corn syrup, 1tbsp hot pepper paste, 1tsp sesame oil
1. Cut bacon and wrap each rice cakes. Put three to four rice cakes on the skewers.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients above.
3. Pop them in the oven for 5 minutes on 360°F and brush the sauce on both sides.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese>chopped pepper>parsley.
5. Put them back in the oven for 10 minutes on 390°F.
Serve warm. It’s simple, yet super delicious recipe. Give yourself fancy snacks with bacon and melted cheese.