Turn your home into warm Korean home café! Your guests will fall in love with these sweet, unique new drinks!
Roasted sweet potato latte (serving 2)
1 Japanese sweet potato (yam)
2 cups milk
Optional: Cinnamon powder
1. Bake sweet potato in the oven at 450F/250C for 20-30mins. If a chopstick goes smoothly into them, they are done!
2. Peel the potato skin, blend it with milk, honey, and salt.
3. Warm up in a pot. Pour into a cup and top with cinnamon powder.
Red bean latte (serving 2)
1 1/4cup canned sweeten red bean
Optional: sliced almond
- Blend canned sweet red beans and milk. Warm up in a pot.
- Make milk foam with French press.
3. Pour warmed milk into a cup, top milk foam and garnish with some sliced almond.